A perfect looking garden has a plethora of things to admire. Cleanliness and no fallen leaves are undoubtedly important qualities to appreciate. The only issue that everyone tackles daily is about raking up of leaves. This work can take all-day, and you may not feel satisfied with the work.
Preferring the Best Cordless or battery-operated leaf blower can ease up the work and help you get a perfect looking garden under minutes. The primary feature of a leaf blower is less-effort taking mechanism than raking. Most people leave a raking job in-between because it consumes lots of time and effort.
The versatility is another advantage that can impress you toward the purchase of a leaf blower. It not only blows leaves or rakes them, but it also helps to clear out gutter, driveway, garages, and more. The ability to cleaning leaves from the ground cover plants enhances the overall usability of this product.
Several styles are available in leaf blowers, and there are many factors like handheld, backpack, electric, battery-powered, and more to consider. To make an informed decision, you should learn about your needs before heading toward any other factor. Taking a close look at the design, working, brand, warranty, and after-sale services can give better insight.
If you are not sure till now and willing to get the best cordless leaf blower, then we are here with our list of best leaf blowers as per consumer reports. It not only helps you with this quest, but you can find out some impressive deals from our list; that’s why you can consider the list to grab the best product in all kinds.
The key factors considered are weight, emissions, noise levels, budget, maintenance required, amount of CFM, built quality, MPH (airspeed), and many other factors. Let’s check out our list and explore the best one –
1. Greenworks 40V 150 MPH Variable Speed Cordless Leaf Blower
The 40V leaf blower from Greenworks nails this list based on higher efficiency and 150 MPH speed. With this much speed, leaves blow away under seconds. Higher productivity is natural to expect from this leaf blower, and the credit goes to a powerful motor equipped into this flawless machine.
Apparently, you can expect excellent battery life and a higher power supply because it has a new GMAX 40V 2.0-amp-hour lithium-ion battery. It can provide intense power to rotate the blower blades at more top speed. You are getting a longer run time from the same, which can impress you toward the same.
Adjustment features are added to the same, which gives you the option to choose the desired speed. For a lower number of leaves, you can prefer a lower speed setting. The maximum speed offered is 150 MPH, which can rake off leaves effectively. The extension tube is added into the pack for better reach and many other advantages.
One of the foremost qualities is a lightweight design, which makes everything easier and simple to operate while raking off leaves.
- It offers a variable speed motor to provide 150 MPH of speed as max.
- An essential attachment like extension tube and battery are included.
- It is Equipped with a GMAX 40-volt lithium-ion battery.
- Easy to operate due to the lightweight design of the whole kit.
- One of the lightweight cordless leaf blowers.
- Effective leaves raking with 150 MPH speed airflow.
- Handy design, easy to carry, and reliable extension tube.
- Battery life is reliable and takes less time to charge.
- It would be better if the GMAX 4.0 battery comes in this deal, buying the battery separately increases the overall cost.
2. KIMO 20V Lithium 2-in-1 Sweeper with 2.0 AH Battery for Blowing Leaf
Buyers willing to get slightly compromised leaf blowers in terms of power can consider KIMO 20V Lithium 2-in-1 Sweeper with 2.0 AH Battery for Blowing Leaf. The primary quality of this product is versatile use, which can impress most of the buyers toward this deal. It can work as a leaf blower as well as a vacuum cleaner due to the impressive design.
It has a 20V lithium-ion battery to give compliance during both operations, blowing leaves, and vacuum cleaning. It has a slightly smaller battery from our first deal, but you are getting 13000 RPM. This much speed is good enough to blow leaves, and this 20V battery assists the motor for 20 minutes continuously on top speed.
To get better battery life, you can adjust the speed because it has the option to reduce speed for a lower number of leaves. It has the extension tube to rake off leaves in an effective manner, which can help you get rid of all the issues. You can convert into a vacuum cleaner instantly. The overall usability enhances this product.
Still not getting any trigger about this product? Well, it has a fast charger, and it takes only 60 minutes for effective charging.
- Two in one functionality, Leaf blower, and Vacuum Cleaner.
- It is equipped with 20V lithium-ion battery to offer 13000 RPM.
- It supports fast charging and takes less than 60 minutes.
- All the basic accessories are included in the package.
- Provides effective leaves blowing experience with 13000 RPM.
- The ability to adjust speed helps to enhance the battery backup.
- Handy product of choice because it is lightweight and easy to use.
- The vacuum cleaner is functional, which adds up to the usability.
- Do not keep your hopes high from the alternative vacuum cleaner because it is not very effective.
3. BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX Lithium Sweeper
A credible brand that is loved by most of the buyers is BLACK+DECKER. Their products are reliable, and the after-sale services of this brand ensure the quality. Due to this, the purchase of BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX Lithium Sweeper seems like the perfect choice in all kinds. It can offer you great leaves blowing experience.
The 20V battery operated sweeper comes with a powerful motor that can offer you 130 Miles per hour speed. It is effective to rake off driveways, garages, and decks in an effective manner. It is the major reason that most of the people are considering the purchase. You can find out the range of positive reviews about this product which can impress you.
This blower is lightweight, and it doesn’t make much noise. On normal times, it operates at 18-volt power, but if you adjust the speed, then it can provide you 20V of power continuously for more than 20 minutes. Alongside that, you can prefer this product due to the faster battery charging feature, which can provide better usability.
The positive reviews of this product are about effective usability, great quality, and plenty of other things.
- Versatile product of choice for driveways, garages, and decks.
- It is equipped with a 20V battery and a powerful motor to provide 130 MPH.
- It comes with a fast charger to juice up completely in 55 minutes.
- Lightweight design with the premium build quality.
- Basic units are included in the pack to save money.
- Inexpensive deal if you look at features equipped into the same.
- Specially designed to blow leaves and extension tube is an easy guess here.
- Powerful motor with 20V battery, which provides 130 MPH of airspeed.
- It should have a higher capacity battery or a better battery life during the use. It can’t operate for more than 18 minutes at max speed.
4. DEWALT 5.0 Ah Lithium-Ion XR Brushless Blower
Brushless Blowers are powerful, highly dedicated to the leaves blowing work, and more. DEWALT DCBL720P1 20V MAX 5.0 Ah Lithium-Ion XR has brushless blowers that can offer you similar functionality. It comes with a 20V battery and a powerful motor to provide a great speed of air blowing through the extension tube.
It is made up of premium quality and durable material to last longer than any other product mentioned in this list. Considering the speed of this blower, you might not feel impressed because it provides 90 MPH performance, but it can get the job done. There is no need to get a higher speed here.
The lightweight design and easy to carry design make you feel comfortable during the use. It has a dedicated button at the top, so you don’t have to carry it near the chest to use. It can be operated single-handed to rake off leaves in an effective manner. One more thing to impress, it has 20V MAX 5.0Ah Lithium-Ion Battery.
The numbers might not be speeding much about this product, but if you consider it practically, you can expect effective working from this product.
- Equipped with a 20. V MAX 5.0Ah Lithium-Ion Battery.
- Lightweight design with the use of premium material.
- It offers 400 CFM with a 90 MPH airspeed performance.
- 20V battery to power a Brushless Motor for effective cleaning.
- Highly durable Brushless Motor for longer product life.
- Effective raking off advantages with 90 MPH performance.
- Battery capacity and battery life are enough for a medium-sized garden.
- It has all the units included, and it also supports fast charging technology.
- It could have a slightly lower price, considering the motor speed and specifications.
5. Makita DUB182Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Blower
The variable speed option is common to expect, but 18,000 RPM speed is not a common thing. Well, Makita DUB182Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Blower is there to offer you such high RPM with only 18V battery. Considering the specification on paper, it seems like a beast to blow leaves from the garden, driveway, or deck.
It comes with an 18V battery, which can provide you a battery life of 12 minutes on full power. Even, it also comes with a fast charger to get your blowers’ battery juiced up to 100% under 50 minutes only. Using this leaves blower to seem like a practical choice due to such impressive specifications it holds.
Looking at the compact size and user-friendly design, you can find it as a handy choice. Holding this blower is easy. All you need is a fully juiced battery and 18000 MPH airspeed to rake off all the leaves from the garden. For a better grip, there is a Rubberized soft grip which can give you a premium in-hand feeling about this product.
The after-sale services are also good about this leaves blower, but there is no warranty related detailed mentioned about this product.
- The highly powerful motor offers 18000 rounds per minute.
- Variable speed option for effective usability and raking off features.
- It has the most compact design with ergonomically made weight balance.
- There is an 18V battery added into the pack, and it supports fast charging.
- Lightweight product of choice, easy to use for leaves in garden and driveway.
- Come at an affordable price point if you consider the specification.
- It offers 12 minutes of battery life when operated on 18000 RPM, quite reliable.
- Support fast charging, which gives you 100% power under 50 minutes of charging.
- Battery life is not up to the mark after a couple of weeks of use. It drops to 9 minutes of the span.
- The soft grippy handle looks bad after a bunch of uses. It starts losing the shape and getting way dirtier.
6. UKOKE U03LB Cordless Leaf Blower
In the lightweight category, the purchase of UKOKE U03LB Cordless leaf blower seems like the perfect choice in all kinds. It is one of the easy to use leaf blower designed for small gardens that are not facing many issues with leaves. Due to the narrow extension tube, it can provide you 130 MPH airspeed.
Eventually, the manufacturers are offering the feature to adjust this leaf blower to the desired speed. You can choose speed from 40 MPH to 130 MPH, which can positively do the job. It has a small but powerful motor that works on a 20V 2A battery. These small batteries are good enough to power this leaf blower.
Other features are a comfortable design that is easy to carry. The built quality is good enough to rely on the purchase of this product. You can expect great durability, and it comes with one year of the replacement policy. This thing can ensure you toward the premium quality of this leaf blower.
Even, it comes at an affordable price point which can impress you about the same and make you grab this deal.
- Lightweight leaf blower with portable handle for effective usability.
- Speed regulation option to provide 40 MPH to 130 MPH of speed.
- The extension tube is specifically designed to provide a better angle of blowing leaves.
- It has a 20V 2A battery to offer 15 minutes of continuous operation.
- One of the most comfortable designs with a lightweight choice.
- It provides a great speed of 130 MPH for effective air blowing experience.
- Works on a 20V 2A battery and the battery backup of 15 minutes is enough.
- It comes with one year of replacement warranty to ensure proper safety.
- For a large garden with too many leaves, it isn’t effective at all.
7. Avid Power Cordless Leaf Blower with 20V MAX Lithium
In the affordable category, the purchase of Avid Power Cordless Leaf Blower, 20V MAX Lithium Cordless Sweeper seems like the perfect choice with its positive reviews, effective usability, great design, and all the attachment it offers inside the pack. It can easily meet your needs.
It has a high-power motor which provides air blowing at 130 MPH speed. It is good enough to get rid of the leaves easily. The use of a 20V lithium-ion battery provides a battery life of 20 minutes, which can fulfill the job. If you consider the rotation of blades, they are going at 12500 RPM. This much speed can help cleaning your garden effectively.
The design is unique and seems lightweight very much over the other ones, but it is slightly heavy. The plastic used in manufacturing is slightly poor in terms of quality. Otherwise, there is nothing bad about this product. The design is ergonomic, and you can expect easier usability from this device over the other ones.
All the basic attachments are included, and the lower price ensures a great deal. Due to this, the reviews are positive about this product.
- The manufacturer is providing 20V lithium-ion battery here.
- Adjust the speed with a button and get the most effective leaves blowing experience.
- Design is very user friendly and functional so that you can pick it comfortably for a longer time.
- Powerful motor to offer 12,500 RPM rotation with 130 MPH speed.
- It provides a battery backup of 20 minutes on max speed.
- Easy to use with a single hand; also, credit goes to its ergonomic design.
- Gives a premium feel at the handle part as there is a high-quality material used.
- An extension tube provides the perfect angle to blowing air for effective cleaning.
- The plastic used in manufacturing is slightly cheap, and it fades after a year of use.
8. KIMO Cordless Leaf Blower with 20V 4.0 Ah Lithium Battery Powered
KIMO is quite a popular brand in the leaf blower category due to the effective durability of the product and great after-sale services. It is the major reason that one more product from them is back into our list. This time, we are back with KIMO Cordless Leaf Blower, which operates using 20V 4.0 Ah Lithium Battery Powered.
No doubt that 20V 4.0 lithium-ion battery is good enough to provide 30 minutes of battery life. It can provide you 20,000 RPM when set to full speed, but you will get 16 minutes of battery life in such cases. This much airspeed gives you the ability to rake off leaves without any problem.
The extension tube is helping you out here with this much speed. The additional feature is, this leaf blower has a vacuum cleaner, which allows you to get better usability. You can instantly convert this leaf blower into a vacuum cleaner. It is also very portable, and the credit goes to its lightweight design.
All the basic accessories are included in the pack, and you don’t need to buy anything separately. The only drawback is the use of slightly cheaper quality material.
- Packed with a 20V 4.0 Ah lithium-ion battery for effective usability.
- Portable design with versatile usability between a leaf blower and vacuum cleaner.
- Come with huge wind power due to 20,000 RPM motor.
- Adjustable speed for the motor to give you better battery life.
- Easy to use design, lightweight, and very portable product of choice.
- Price is comparatively lower as you look at the features or specifications.
- Versatility is remarkable and effective from vacuum cleaner and leaf blower.
- It provides a battery life of 30 minutes using the same at a lower speed setting.
- It offers you a slightly cheaper in-hand feel due to the use of plastic material.
9. WORX WG545.6 20V 2.0Ah Cordless AIR Leaf Blower
For a premium-looking design, the consideration of WORX WG545.6 20V 2.0Ah Cordless AIR Leaf Blower seems like the best choice. It comes in three different variants with a slight change in what’s included in the pack; otherwise, all the models are the same and working on a similar motor for sure.
It works on 20V motor and offers you a speed of 130 MPH, which can blow leaves under minutes. It has a special motor that can provide the battery backup of 20 minutes on the max power. Still, the best part is, it has a comfortable handle that is easy to hold, and it can provide several advantages with ease.
The batteries and charger are included in the pack, which can help you save money from the purchase of the same stuff from separately. The extension tube is giving you effective leaves blowing experience due to the high speed here. The built quality is also very premium to consider this product.
Addition factor that you will love about this brand is, they offer some of the best after-sale services on their products.
- It comes in three different variants, along with unique attachments.
- It comes with a 20V battery to power the motor and offer 130 MPH of speed.
- Battery and fast chargers are included in the box for a better deal.
- Lightweight design with a compact shape for effective usability.
- One of the lightweight choices which are easy to use.
- It comes for a genuine price point if you look at the features.
- Built quality is genuine, and it comes with a warranty on the motor.
- Fast charging gives you fully juiced batteries in 60 minutes.
- Battery backup could have been better with this product.
10. Ryobi P2108A ONE 100 mph Leaf Blower
The last product on our list is offering one of the best deals for its design, built quality, features, and several other factors. It has one of the great-looking design, and it looks like a leaf blower from space or any Hollywood movie, but it is one of the genuine products. You can consider it due to several reasons.
You are getting 100 MPH airspeed with the 18V battery for 20 minutes continuously. It ensures that you rake off all the leaves effectively. The only issue that you can tackle with this product is, it might seem a little bit hard to carry with one hand; otherwise, it is a great product of choice in the market.
You can get great battery life, but there is one more issue. You need to buy a charger and battery separately, which can add up to the cost of getting a leaf blower. This will make you spend extra money than what you have decided.
- Dedicated button to adjust the speed of Leaf Blower.
- Provide two times more power from the usual products in the market.
- It is packed with an 18V lithium-ion battery to provide 20 minutes of battery backup.
- It can offer you the power of 100 MPH and 280 CFM for great usability.
- Looks great due to the green, black, and transparent plastic use.
- The handle has all the basic control for effective usability of this product.
- It provides a speed of 100 MPH to get rid of leaves from the garden.
- A variable speed option is given with a dedicated button.
- Poor design, hard to carry with a single hand, which reduces usability.
- Make significant noise, which is hard to bear for a very long time.
- You have to buy a battery and charger unit separately.
Things To Consider for Buying Cordless Battery-Operated Leaf Blower
We have seen a list of the leaf blowers that we feel are best ones based on their ratings. If you are still confused about making the decision, here in this section, we will take you through some important features. Once you are through them, we are sure you will be confident enough to take that decision.
Cordless leaf blowers as expected, need to be carried in hand to make sure you can move it around easily. The weight of the blower is important because if it is too heavy, then it will be difficult to handle. The user might hurt the hand, and it needs to be carried for some time to complete the task. It needs constant movement which might impact the wrist of the user, and if it is too heavy can be painful. The weight of the blower also needs to be well balanced, so that it will be easier for the user to manage the weight and make it efficient to operate.
The airflow is the most basic feature to look into when buying the blower. The airflow defines how strong the blower is and how fast it can complete the task in hand. The powerful the blow is, the powerful the motor installed and heavier the blower gets. Hence make sure that you take into count all these factors before you make the buy. Make sure you know how much of the space you want to cover regularly. Based on that, you can decide on the airflow requirement.
Slightly bigger blowers come with power adjusting ability. You can adjust the airflow based on what is the current requirement and how bigger space you would want to cover. Some come with 2 or 3-speed adjustments and can make a lot of difference in the task completion. When your cleaning task varies based on the back or front yard you can use this power adjustment to ensure you save the battery of getting discharged faster. Also, if there are lesser leaves, you can use low power to clean the yard.
The battery installed in the blower runs the motor as long as it can hold the charge. As it takes time to charge, you need to be careful how fast does the battery discharge during the usage and what is the space you want to cover. Check the details in the product description to know more about it. You can also refer the user comments to arrive at a decision. It might seem very silly now, but a discharged blower can be a lot annoying when you have a large task in hand to be completed.
With heavy-duty motors, the noise level of the blower gets higher. The blower can emit noise levels up to 90+ dB and it can turn out to be very annoying. If you decide to start blowing the leaves early in the morning, all the neighbors will start complaining of the heavy noise and how disturbing it is for them. Blowers, since the invention, have been attracting such complaints, be it noise pollution or air pollutions. Conventional blowers were gas-powered; hence they would emit a lot of smoke along with noise. With the battery-operated blowers, the air pollution problem has been solved but not the noise part completely. So if you think noisy blowers can cause you problems, then look for low powered blowers that have lesser noise levels.
Type of Task in Hand
As mentioned earlier, the power of the blower very much depends on the task that is in hand that needs completion. If you regularly clean up your big yard by blowing up the leaves, that would mean you require a heavy-duty one. The heavy-duty ones can be heavy and that would require you to carry the blower in your hand for some time. Some blowers can be held on your back and that can reduce the strain of carrying the heavy ones. If you have a small yard, then you can go for the less powerful blowers, and they are sufficient for you to complete the task. You are the one to decide what is the best requirement.
Among all the products, Greenworks nailed the first spot based on the presence of all the features and positive reviews. It also has an affordable or most reasonable price. We compiled this list to sort out the choice available in the market. We hope that you have a great shopping experience of a cordless leaf blower, and you get a reliable product.
Table of Contents
- 1. Greenworks 40V 150 MPH Variable Speed Cordless Leaf Blower
- 2. KIMO 20V Lithium 2-in-1 Sweeper with 2.0 AH Battery for Blowing Leaf
- 3. BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX Lithium Sweeper
- 4. DEWALT 5.0 Ah Lithium-Ion XR Brushless Blower
- 5. Makita DUB182Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Blower
- 6. UKOKE U03LB Cordless Leaf Blower
- 7. Avid Power Cordless Leaf Blower with 20V MAX Lithium
- 8. KIMO Cordless Leaf Blower with 20V 4.0 Ah Lithium Battery Powered
- 9. WORX WG545.6 20V 2.0Ah Cordless AIR Leaf Blower
- 10. Ryobi P2108A ONE 100 mph Leaf Blower
- Things To Consider for Buying Cordless Battery-Operated Leaf Blower