A few generations ago, shaving was not as simple as done today. People had to visit a barbershop, get an appointment, and have to put your life in the barber’s hand. The barber will then let you relax and then use a straight-edge razor to shave your jugular.
With technology advancing further each day, instead of straight razors and barbers, we have electric razors that can perform the shaving function easily. There are many advantages of using an electric razor; this device can enable any user to shave without any help from others. The same device also rules-out the danger of slicing or cutting the skin. With all these being told, you should know that no electric razor can match the skill and efficiency of an experienced barber. However, it can help the user save money, time, and prevent any diseases.
An electric razor comes designed with spinning or oscillating blades that cut the hair trapped in them. The user will have to move the electric razor over the skin, and the work is done. When the first electric razors were introduced, they had limited functions; today, we have electric razors with a flexible head that will allow the user to shave or trim hard to reach corners of your jugular or body. They also come with different cutting lengths and variable speed. The features did not just stop there, and today we have waterproof electric razors that allow the user to use the razor in wet environments.
With the demand rising over the years, the number of electric razors available on the market is complex. If you have already been to the market, you will understand this fact. If you are looking for the best electric razors to purchase, then, based on our expertise and consumer reports, we have selected 10 best electric razors that you can consider purchasing today.
Best Buy Men’s Electric Razors Consume Reviews
1. SweetLF 3D Rechargeable electric razor
You might not be familiar with the brand name SweetLF and it should not be a reason that would hold you back from purchasing this electric razor. If you are a person who prefers using the best product on the market, then SweetLF 3D Rechargeable electric razor is the best option for you today.
Apart from being one of the top-rated electric razors on the market today, this product actually comes incorporated with few attractive and unique features. One of the most notable features is the fact-USB charging feature that enables the razor to reach a full charge in just 1-hour. A 1-hour charge can power the razor for up to 120 minutes as the product comes incorporated with a 400-mAh battery. The product also comes with a 5-level battery level indicator, which most of the other model and brand razors lack today. Yet another feature that comes incorporated into this razor is the flexible head that can adapt to the shape of your face. This flexible head enables the user to shave hard-to-reach parts of your body and also corners of your jugular.This electric razor comes designed in such a way that it is skin-friendly, and the pop-up trimmer feature offers the user a facility to trim mustache, sideburns, and any facial hair.
One of the most important things about this electric razor is that it comes with a powerful motor that is coupled with 4 directions floating head. The manufacturer has also incorporated variable speed feature and also made the product waterproof to facilitate the use of this razor in a wet environment.
- USB fast charging feature incorporated, can fully charge the product in 1-hour
- LED power display
- Has a 400 mAh battery
- Can offer up to 120 minutes shaving time
- Comes with 4-direction floating heads
- 3D rotary shaver, 360-degree shaving angle
- Flexible head
- Skin-friendly design
- Waterproof design
- Variable speed option
- Powerful motor
- The head plate can be opened for periodic cleaning, however, if you open the plate frequently, some customers have reviewed that the hinges malfunctions and the plate keeps falling off
2. Braun Electric Razor
Are you looking for an electric razor or a shaver from a reputed brand? Are you such a customer? Then, this product comes from the brand Braun, and it is one of the best electric razors available on the market. This product comes made in Germany and is tested and certified to offer maximum efficiency.
This electric razor might be one of the most advanced models available today, this razor comes incorporated with an intelligent sonic technology that is designed in such a way that it can automatically increase or decrease the speed based on the shaving requirement. This enables the user to shave difficult areas and denser hair with ease. One of the top features in this product is the ActiveLift that enables the razor to trap and cut the flat-lying hair without any complication.
Yet another thing about this electric razor is that it comes with 4 shaving elements, 3 cutting elements, and 1 skin guard, which works for hand in hand to offer the maximum comfort while shaving. The manufacturer also offers a Clean & Charge station with this product that cleans, charges, and lubricates the product for maximum efficiency.
- One of the most advanced electric razor
- Automatic speed control technology incorporated
- Designed to offer maximum efficient shaving
- 100% waterproof design
- Can cut even the smallest hair with ease
- 8-D Flexibility
- 5 different turbo speed modes
- Comes with a precise head
- Easy to clean as it comes with a cleaning station
- Can run for 1-hour at full charge
- Made in Germany
- The customer service offered by this brand is comparatively poor or inefficient.
- If you an issue with the product, the replacement parts are hard to get your hands on.
3. Philips Norelco shaver
Philips is one of the most reputed electronic devices manufacturing brands in the world, and there is no doubt in that. From mixer grinders to audio systems, this brand manufactures and markets almost everything. The Norelco shaver is one such best product available on the market today. Unlike most of the electric shavers available on the market today, Philips electric razor is all about style, simplicity, and efficiency at a reasonable price.
This electric shave/razor comes designed in such a way that the user finds it easy to handle. The batteries incorporated into the product can offer a maximum standby time up to 17-days. The Aquatec technology used by this product enables the user to shave in a dry or wet environment without the use of shaving cream or gel. One of the notable things about this shaver is the Dual Precision system that is incorporated into this product; this feature helps the user shave stubborn and long hairs with ease. Yet another feature is the Patented Super Lift feature that user dual blades to lift the hair and then cut it without causing any irritation.
The product comes with a flexible head that can move in any direction based on the contour of the jugular, thus increasing the efficiency of shaving. The entire razor is waterproof, and the product can be cleaned with ease. As simple as this electric razor is, it comes with LED battery low and full battery indicators, which could be a great help to the user.
- Simple and stylish product
- Has a standby time up to 17-days
- Comes with highly durable cutting blades
- Patented Super Lift feature incorporated
- Dual Precision system for maximum efficient cutting of long and stubborn hair
- LED charging, low battery, and full-battery indicator
- Flexible head
- Pop up trimmer for shaving sideburns, mustache, etc.
- 100% waterproof design
- Easy to wash and it is easy to clean and use the shaver
- If compared to the best electric shaver, this product can run for only 1-hour, and it is 1-hour less than the best razor.
4. Remington F5-5800 Foil Shaver
This electric shaver from the brand Remington is all about the ergonomics of the device, while most of the electric razors on this list come in the same design. This device comes in a slightly different design. This product does not only boast the unique shape, but also several other attractive key features. Below listed are the things that made us select this product.
This electric razor, unlike other razors, comes with an advanced feature called intercept shaving technology that is placed between the foils. This feature pre-trims the long hairs and facilitate them for a closer shave. As mentioned above, the shape and design of this product are slightly different, the manufacturer has added extra grip delivering features on its exterior and it has proven to be worthwhile using in a wet environment.One of the notable things about this product is that the head is designed in such a way that it can pivot and flex, in simple words, the head can adjust to the contours of your face. This, in turn, can deliver closer contact to your skin and therefore enable efficient shaving experience. The product comes incorporated with a powerful battery that can power the motor for at least 60-minutes without any variations.
While most of the above-listed products come with a manufacturer-supplied cleaning station, this product does not need one. The process of cleaning this product is easy since the product is 100% waterproof, the user can wash the head in pipe water to clean it. Yet there is one another feature worth mentioning; this electric razor is designed in such a way that it can deliver a standby time up to 20-days on a full charge.
- Intercept technology for pre-trimming long hair
- 20-days standby time
- 1-hour shaving experience on a full charge
- 2 stage shaving element
- Lightweight and ergonomic design
- Extra grip for safe use in a wet environment
- This electric razor lacks fast recharging, based on our test; it takes almost 2-hours to charge the product fully. Even if fully charged, the product can run for 1-hour only. This is comparatively a bad ratio.
5. Panasonic Arc5 Electric Razor
Panasonic is a brand that should not be reckoned with, the products from this brand has a legacy in manufacturing and marketing high-quality products that boast long-lasting life. Apart from that, the products come in innovative design, and this electric razor is not different.
Unlike most of the electric razors on this list, this product comes with a unique LCD battery level indicator that will keep the user informed of the battery percentage. The product is one of the most efficient electric razors we have reviewed in terms of cutting efficiency. Yes, this electric razor comes with a combination 5 ultra-sharp30-degree honed Nano blades and an ultra-thin arc foil for maximum cutting efficiency and comfort. This electric razor comes designed for both wet and dry shaving. One of the notable features that make this produced unique is the state-of-art pop-up trimmer that can help you shave beards, sideburns, mustache with ease.
This product comes with a multi-flex pivoting head, this feature simply allows the razor head to adapt to the contours of your jugular and deliver maximum cutting efficiency. The manufacturer has also incorporated a sensor in this product that can detect the beard density and automatically adjust the cutting power of the product. Unlike most of the electric razors listed above, this product comes incorporated with a motor that can deliver up to 14,000 cuts per minute, and the product can deliver this cutting power even if the battery is nearly dead.
- Durable blades incorporated
- LCD to display battery percentage
- Blades are placed at a 30-degree angle for maximum cutting efficiency
- Ultra-thin arc foil incorporated
- Built for both wet and dry shaving
- Built-in pop-up trimmer for shaving sideburns, mustache, etc.
- The linear drives incorporated are very powerful
- Can deliver almost 14,000 cuts per minute, comparatively higher than all products listed above
- Even though Panasonic is a world-renowned brand, this product is very expensive.
6. Adhope new electric razor
This electric razor is all about attractive features that come incorporated into the product at a reasonable price. A hard-to-find combination in electric razors. Yes, this product boasts almost every attractive feature that a premium product has, yet comes at a reasonable price.
This electric razor comes from the brand Adhope, and it is one of the top-rated products available on the market today. One of the most attractive yet unexpected features that you would find in this razor is the 4 attachments that come with the product. These 4 attachments will enable the product to perform functions like shaving sideburns, shaving beard, nose trimming, and facial cleaning. This electric razor comes designed in such a way that it can be used in a wet and dry environment as it is waterproof. The product comes in an ergonomic design that will help the user handle the razor with a single hand. One of the notable things about this product is that the battery incorporated into it can power the razor for almost 45-minutes, and it can be recharged through a USB port. Unlike most of the electric razors, this product is lightweight.
- 4-dimensional floating head
- Designed to offer maximum comfortable shaving
- The motors incorporated are powerful and are 28% better than previous version motors
- The replacement parts are easy to get
- 100% waterproof body
- Can be charged through a USB port
- Comes with 4 different attachments that can help perform 4 different functions
- Designed for wet and dry shaving
- This electric razor take comparatively longer time to recharge
- Based on the customer reviews, the cutting power offered by this product is low
7. Adhope 2020 electric shaver
Are you looking for the latest and stylish electric razor on the market today, then Adhope 2020 electric razor/shaver is the best option for you. This product comes at a reasonable price and with advanced latest features. Here is are the features that make this product unique.
This electric razor is designed to be multi functional as it comes designed to offer 4 different functions. The multiple functions include nose trimming, facial cleaning, side burn shaving, and beard shaving. The product has rotary precision blades that deliver maximum shaving efficiency. The 4-dimensional head facilitates the razor to clean corners and hard to access corners of your jugular with less effort like most of the advanced electric razors available today, this product is also waterproof. One of the best things about this electric razor is that the user can clean the razor head by simply washing it in tap water. Yet another important thing about this product is that it comes in an ergonomic design that enables the user to handle the razor with a single hand.
This electric razor is lightweight and compact, as mentioned above. The same razor comes incorporated with LED display feature that notifies the user of the remaining battery percentage.
- Ergonomic design
- Easy to handle
- Comes with USB charging feature
- Requires 8-hours to charge to run for 45-minutes fully
- LED display to notify battery percentage
- Waterproof design
- Designed to work in a wet and dry environment
- Can perform 4 multiple functions
- The product comes incorporated with a motor that is not comparatively as powerful as other motors.
8. MOOSOO M Electric Shaver
If you are looking for an electric razor that is compact and is easy to use, then MOOSOO M Electric shaver is the best option for you. This electric razor not only comes compact but also with a user-friendly design.
This electric razor comes incorporated with ultra-sharp blades that were imported from Netherland. The same blade comes with 30-degree precision-honed edges that offer a long life to it. The 30-degree honing of the blades also ensures the safety of your skin. One of the notable features incorporated into this product is the pop-up trimmer that comes inbuilt and does not need any attachments. The pop-up trimmer facilitates detailed trimming of sideburns, beards, and mustaches. The product is waterproofed, and this allows the user to trim in a wet environment without actually damaging the device.
Yet another feature incorporated into this electric razor is the flexible head that can help the user trimmer the corners and hard to reach spots of your jugular. The motor incorporatedinto this product can deliver up to 14,000 cuts per minute, and this power is best for precision shaving and trimming.
- Comes with an ultra-sharp blade
- 30-degree precision-honed blade
- The precision blade comes imported from the Netherlands
- Can be used for dry and wet shaving
- Pop up trimmer feature incorporated
- Flexible head
- Can deliver up to 14,000 cuts per minute
- LED display to notify battery percentage
- Portable and travel-friendly design
- Even though this product comes with lesser features than the other products on this list, the price of this electric razor is high.
9. Gillette Fusion Proglide Men’s Razor
Gillette is one of the renowned brands on the market today that is related to shaving and trimming products. The legacy of Gillette is indisputable, and the products marketed by this brand has always received positive reviews periodically.
This razor comes incorporated with a FlexBall technology that makes the razor head flexible to shave the corners of your jugular with ease. The product comes with an extra set of 3 replacement heads. One of the features that distinguish this razor from traditional razor is that it comes with 5 blades in the head that can efficiently shave your jugular. The same head and blades come with a Lubrastrip attached to the top, which lubricates the skin for smooth movement of the razor and to avoid cuts. If you are looking for a razor at a reasonable price, then this product can satisfy your needs.
- Renowned brand
- Replacement warranty offered by the manufacturer
- Precision trimming design
- Comes with 5 extra blades for replacement
- Lubrastrip incorporated on each blade setup for enhanced lubrication
- Flexible head for reaching hard to reach spots
- Easy to use
- This product is not an electric device, but a traditional shaving set. However, unlike the traditional shaving set, this product comes with an extra 5 sets of the blade on a single setup for maximum shaving efficiency.
10. MAX-T Corded electric razor
A corded electric razor has several advantages, and this product is designed to offer all those advantages. This electric razor comes from the brand Max-T, and it is one of the best corded electric razors available on the market today.
With the introduction of cordless electric razors, most of the people have started to assume that corded electric razors are worthless. This is an unfair assumption, a corded electric razor in most of the features is as good as cordless electric razors. Yes, corded electric razors are as good as cordless razors, but it has those annoying cord following around. If you are okay with the power cord, then a corded electric razor will serve you better as they come with a comparatively highly powerful motor, and you will not run out of charge. One of the best advantages of this product is that it can be used as a corded razor and cordless razor as there is an inbuilt battery in the product.
This product comes with LCD power display and a variable speed feature incorporated into it. The entire product is waterproof, and it can be washed in tap water for cleaning. The flexible head incorporated into this razor helps the user shave and trim the corners of your jugular.
- Can be used as corded and cordless razor
- Flexible head
- LCD power display
- Waterproof body
- Can be washed for cleaning
- 1-hour fast charging for cordless use
- Can use 120-minutes cordless
- Pop up trimmer feature incorporated
- The manufacturer claims the motor incorporated is powerful to shave any type of beard, but few customers have reviewed the product to lack a powerful motor.
Things to Consider When Buying Right Men’s Electric Razor
One should always consider the following points before buying a men’s electric razor:
There are two types of men’s electric razors- rotary and foil. Talking about the rotary shavers, the main distinguishing feature is the presence of three round discs or head, which protects three-round blades that cut the hair by spinning around. This works best if you have long and thick facial hairs or you don’t shave regularly. This also makes less noise as compared to the foil shaver. On the other hand, the foil shaver contains small holes placed in between metal blades. When you shave your hair, get inside this and get chopped. This works best for men who shave regularly. It has an advantage over the rotary shaver that it is easier to clean.
- Personal choice
Your personal choice plays the most important part while buying anything. It depends on the color, built, performance, and, most importantly, your previous razor’s brand. Some men have trusted over a single brand or a single type of razors and find it difficult to switch to other brands.
- Men’s skin type
Men usually have tougher skin as compared to women. They also have variations in skin type, such as sensitive skin and thicker skin. If you have a skin that is extremely sensitive and gets cut easily, you should prefer an electric razor with smooth finish blades. These razors are designed to work efficiently without any burns or cuts.
Price is another important concern when it comes to online shopping. Men want to invest their money on the best grooming products. They usually buy less but buy the best quality product. We have all kinds of razors available that suit your budget.
- Dry or Wet
An electric razor may either be dry that is only suitable for dry use or it may come along with a wet/dry feature. This feature enables you to use the razor along with shaving cream; this provides extra protection to your skin. A wet electric razor can also be used in the shower.
- User friendly
An electric razor must always be user friendly. There is a wide range of varieties in razors. Some have an extremely designer grip while others are created in a very innovative way. The size of your handle plays an important part in the comfort level of the consumer. It should also be user friendly as it can be kept in a travel pouch and easy to carry.
Who does not like added benefits? We have many accessories in our electric razors. Some of them have multi-directional flexible heads that enable the user to use it in difficult areas. Some have forth cutting element which cuts long hair. Some also come with a cap that can cover the razor after shaving.
If you’re someone who does not like to shave very often, then you must go for the rotary shaver. It depends on your utility. If you have a power source near your vanity, then go for a wired one. If you don’t have one, then go for a more effective wireless one.
- Manufacturing brand
Do you want to get a perfect design and a razor that works wonders for your beard? We bring to you the top most brands which ship both domestically and internationally. Few such brands are Philips, Panasonic, Remington, waken, swan, Wahl, Optimus, brawn, Brite, Gillette, AGARO, CHAOBO, MR Plus, head blade, iVlog and many more.
- Charging and Running time
This determines the life of an electric shaver. A good electric shaver runs for 60 minutes if charged for 8 hours. Most of the razors that are newly launched to market are rechargeable ones. This also depends upon the motor speed. Some of them need a power source.
Cleaning of the razors is easier in wet razors. This is because you can simply wet the shaving head, apply a little liquid soap. Meanwhile, turn on the shaver and when the shaver is running, wash the shaver head. Shake out the stubborn hairs which are stick to it. You should clean your razor once a week and get the shaving parts changed every 12 to 24 months.
When it comes to selecting and purchasing an electric razor, it is very important that you pick the best suitable product. If you end up purchasing a worthless product, it could damage your skin and destroy your facial tissues. All the 10 products listed above were selected based on tests and customer reviews. Feel free to purchase any one of them, and you will not regret it.
Table of Contents
- Best Buy Men’s Electric Razors Consume Reviews
- 1. SweetLF 3D Rechargeable electric razor
- 2. Braun Electric Razor
- 3. Philips Norelco shaver
- 4. Remington F5-5800 Foil Shaver
- 5. Panasonic Arc5 Electric Razor
- 6. Adhope new electric razor
- 7. Adhope 2020 electric shaver
- 8. MOOSOO M Electric Shaver
- 9. Gillette Fusion Proglide Men’s Razor
- 10. MAX-T Corded electric razor
- Things to Consider When Buying Right Men’s Electric Razor